The André Movie The André Movie

HAHAHAH

AWESOME MOVIE

TooF Sex TooF Sex

ahaha

"naughty naughty hentai boy" hahahaha! fun fun funnnnnn!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

hmm...

I have noticed a lot of people gave this a bad score because of the shortness or the lack of story. Let me first give my opinion on that as I see it.

In my eyes, you can make flash or art with different meanings. You can make something with an intruiging story, you can make a gag. You might want to try how activescripting works out for you...Or you can try and make fantastic artwork. First of all, in order to rate ANY flash, you have to put it in one of these(or other, as you see them fit) categories.

This flash was pretty much art for me. As someone else noted before me. Everything moves. She jumps, and the hair goes with her. She watches something, and you can clearly identify what she is looking at. Everything was so fluid. He could have made it longer, but then you would have less fps. And not this effect. I think it is great someone has the spirit to mut so much work in one minute. Thank you for that.

The music was also great. I liked the part where the music blurred a bit when you saw her trying to hit the fly outside the house (window-frames).

Overall: An exceptional flash inside its category. The critisist in me felt a little unsatisfied with the ending. But that is of no real relevance here i think(due to the art and fluidness, and the overall meaning of this flash).

Good job, keep up the great work. I'll be watching

The Burglary The Burglary

Well well well

This is a review to the flash movie "The Burglary" by Haartufs and Daagah!

FLASHMOVIE!

Foamy: Nazi Samurai!!! Foamy: Nazi Samurai!!!

very good man!

you're a genious!
you made me laugh ;)

GameSlave responds:

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

argh!

How bad can you make your movies !? i hate The Walruz....you're a racist and have no sence of humorr...and the worst is that other dumarses like you movies!
The movie was *ok* drawn...you voice-acting sucked...put something more about it.....
and, grow up!

A New Bunny A New Bunny

good!

grphics is good, the lip sync is good....sometimes you can have some problem with hearing what i is saying...but it is ok most of the time...good job!
thanks

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

wery good!!

the animation is wery good, i wish that i were as good as you by drawing....i think many would like that...this story is wery funny...poor animal:P

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

hmm

i love your work...you are wery good to animate, maybe the best on NG (?) i love the hitchhiker two...and i love your works man..!
the movie is funny and im enjoying watching it

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

hooray!

the HitchHiker series is wery good, the animtaion is at top..just like the graphics...i love your backgrounds and the music really fit in....9/10 and i'll give you a 5!