The André Movie The André Movie

HAHAHAH

AWESOME MOVIE

TooF Sex TooF Sex

ahaha

"naughty naughty hentai boy" hahahaha! fun fun funnnnnn!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

hmm...

I have noticed a lot of people gave this a bad score because of the shortness or the lack of story. Let me first give my opinion on that as I see it.

In my eyes, you can make flash or art with different meanings. You can make something with an intruiging story, you can make a gag. You might want to try how activescripting works out for you...Or you can try and make fantastic artwork. First of all, in order to rate ANY flash, you have to put it in one of these(or other, as you see them fit) categories.

This flash was pretty much art for me. As someone else noted before me. Everything moves. She jumps, and the hair goes with her. She watches something, and you can clearly identify what she is looking at. Everything was so fluid. He could have made it longer, but then you would have less fps. And not this effect. I think it is great someone has the spirit to mut so much work in one minute. Thank you for that.

The music was also great. I liked the part where the music blurred a bit when you saw her trying to hit the fly outside the house (window-frames).

Overall: An exceptional flash inside its category. The critisist in me felt a little unsatisfied with the ending. But that is of no real relevance here i think(due to the art and fluidness, and the overall meaning of this flash).

Good job, keep up the great work. I'll be watching

Commando Arena Commando Arena

good!

a good game...you could have maked some instructions and a replay button at once you died...it got boring waiting on the button to appear...
btw. the graphics were good and keep up the good work !

Big Ben Boris Big Ben Boris

well

it could have been better, nut the graphics is good.....the game was too hard, you could have a scale from noob too master grade....a wery good try...

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

omg!!

this rock....it is nothing to complain on this game....make more cool stuff!!! i want more!

Electronic Fantastic Electronic Fantastic

wery good!

haha, wery funky..doesnt you wanna dance ?

vonDark responds: